Friday, 24 February 2012

Problem Intro

Hello there my darlings,

So my aunt rang me this afternoon and announced that I should write a problem page on my blog. I was shocked because a) I hadn't told more than five people and b) my mother had informed her. Now the Mother is what may be known by some as a Luddite. If she wasn't strictly banned from the study then she would have thrown a hammer through the screen by now. Luckily she hasn't.

And I digress...

So I've decided to start a problem section to me ol' blog. If you've got a burning question or want my humble, but oh-so-amazing, opinion give me a message on the comments or by email. I'll make a little post about it and if you're lucky you'll get a picture ;)

First up...

'What do you wear if you are a 15 year old girl going into sixth form?' Asked by the mother of said 15 year old. I'll be tackling this one at some point in the next few days.

I'm now off to get ready for a ball. Yes, because I'm at St Andrews the balls are a strong feature. Mr Hudson will performing. And I'm a little bit more than a little bit in love with his face.

S'laters gaiters,

MMM
x

2 comments:

I love to hear what you think, and any ideas that you have. Please also leave blog details as I'd love to get back to you! Thanks! Your comments mean a lot to me:)
MMM
x