Saturday, 3 March 2012

Glasgow Style

I'm completely in love with the Glasgow Style of Art. Charles Rennie Mackintosh and co were so inspirational at the time and in present day. The ethereal qualities and the worship of nature are just so beautiful. I could wax lyrical about them for ages, but I'll save you that. At least for now.

I've been working on my art more over the last few months and just wanted to show you my latest piece.

It's influenced by the Glasgow Style but is nowhere as awesome as their work.

Hope you like it...


I'm hoping to work on the style further.

Next post is on 'What one should wear to the Marni for H&M opening in London next week.' Any ideas?

MMM
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, and any ideas that you have. Please also leave blog details as I'd love to get back to you! Thanks! Your comments mean a lot to me:)
MMM
x