Monday, 5 March 2012

Heavy Cross

Don't you love it when you find a song you can listen to over and over again and it NEVER gets old.

I have quite a lot of these little numbers, but my current favourites are-
 Gossip-Heavy Cross. It's just so darn good! This is her walking at the Jean Paul Gaultier S/S 2011 show. She's fantastic, I saw her a couple of years back and her stage presence is undeniable.
The song itself was used in the Dior adverts with Charlize Theron. The initial beat just builds up and up throughout the song, making it a fantastic walking song. If you haven't heard it, check it out here.
My second song which I just can't get enough of is Kimbra- Settle Down. Her voice is so hypnotic and her dancing is amazing. I also love her hair in the video, if I didn't love my hair long so much I would definitely chop it all off like this. She sang in the Gotye song- Somebody That I Used To Know. This song practically went viral and I can't wait to see her popularity grow. She's awesome. 'Nuff said.


MMM
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, and any ideas that you have. Please also leave blog details as I'd love to get back to you! Thanks! Your comments mean a lot to me:)
MMM
x