Friday, 2 March 2012

Noel Noel Noel

Who is this stunning fellow?


Why yes, it's Noel Fielding. I don't know what it is about him, but...let's just leave it at if I ever saw him in public I would 'jump' him. Effectively. Just HELLO. Now many of my friends don't understand the Noel love. Thing is nor do I. Though his imagination is beyond anything I could ever come up with even in my wildest, most fevered dreams.
Everyone has a bizarre love for someone that no-one understands, maybe not even yourself. But Noel is one of mine. The others I don't feel are too bizarre.

But that's another story my darlings.

MMM
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, and any ideas that you have. Please also leave blog details as I'd love to get back to you! Thanks! Your comments mean a lot to me:)
MMM
x