Pretty simplistic, but I love me some tweed.
Talking of procrastination, I am the Procrastination Queen. Here's a list of just some of the things I have achieved whilst avoiding revision-
- Watching the entirety of 90210 from season one. Ditto for Gossip Girl. This wasn't as fun. Naomi Clark is much more fun than Serena Van Der Woodsen.
- Watched countless episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras, Big Fat Gyspy Weddings, and Hollyoaks.
- I've researched drag queens and rediscovered my distress that I shall never be one.
- I've made a skirt
- I got my ears pierced.
- I've painted my nails countless colours
- I've blocked four videos for korfball
- Rewritten three songs for the korf
- Learnt several more songs on the uke.
- Dyed my hair.
That's just a small list and eventually I got so bored I started working. It's scary stuff.
Procrastination always equals blog research! I have a coupla ideas for the next few posts so I better get them up!