Friday, 8 June 2012

Pieta

Purely because I've had a seven hour shift at work today in an open-air restaurant, mostly mopping the floor I do not feel like writing a long post. If you're in Britain atm, you'll understand that the weather is typically horrific and I'm now sitting by a very warm fire waiting for The Mother to cook stir-fry...

So here's a drawing I did the other night because I rediscovered a book I'd been given for Christmas and unlike most of my art books it was still at home. It's a huge book with photographs of all of Michelangelo's work. I love his stuff and the books perfect because I don't really like reading about art, I just love looking at pictures...

 So yeah... It's a pen-sketch of the head of the Virgin Mary in MA's Pieta.

That's all folks, I'm off to get me some stir-fry...

MMM
x

4 comments:

  1. I love the sketch, you are very talented :)! The weather in the UK is awful atm (although this evening seems ok!) It's June and I'm wondering where the sun is! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so in love with your blog. I just want the sun back now! x

      Delete
  2. Wow! You are incredibly talented!
    L xXx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, and any ideas that you have. Please also leave blog details as I'd love to get back to you! Thanks! Your comments mean a lot to me:)
MMM
x