Thursday, 26 July 2012

Beautiful Blogger Award.


I hope you are all enjoying the beautifully sunny weather. It's finally sunny here in England and I've been stuck in a fridge the last two days working in a Sushi factory. Yes, that's right. Sushi. Not only do I hate the cold, I hate fish. Oh well...

Anyways... a few days ago I was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award. I've never been nominated, so you can imagine the MASSIVE smile I had on my face for the rest of the evening!


Rules-
1. Thank the person that nominated you and a link to their blog.
 A disgustingly massive THANK YOU to the beautiful Amy for the nomination. Her blog is fabulous and I highly recommend you check it out!

2. Tell us how the idea of making a blog popped up and what makes you continue it?
I've always loved fashion and how other people style certain items, but have the memory of a gnat. So, to combat this, I started sketching outfits as a way to remember the ones that stood out for me, whether it's on the street, in films or in old photographs. I've continued with it because I love telling people about sartorial twists that have caught my attention, and this just acts as an outlet. Plus it's great fun, and all the other bloggers are so supportive!

3. Describe a usual day in your life.
As life is split between uni in St Andrews and home in Suffolk my daily life changes. Home- up at 8.30, (The Mother is a stickler for early starts) take the dogs out, sketching, play the piano, listen to music, annoy the sister, read blogs, and then somewhere in that lunch and supper. Then bed by ten. Uni meanwhile... out of bed around 11 (usually recovering from the night before) the odd lecture, usually cafe trips, sketching, dancing in the kitchen, occasionally korfball training, then usually out to the union around eleven, and home by three. Standard. Most days in my life are relaxed and music-fuelled. The joys of being an Art History student! 

4. The best collaboration with a blogger.
Having never collaborated with a fellow blogger I have no experiencd in this field. Would totally love to if anyone is willing!

5. The worst collaboration with a blogger.
Never had one, so fingers crossed that doesn't change!

6. Describe what having a blog means to you.
I love that I have my own little space on the WWW to express my ideas through my sketches. The comments are always so positive and really mean so much to me, acting as a huge motivation to keep posting. I also love the whole network that is the blogosphere, whether it's discovering new blogs or keeping track of old favourites!

7. Nominate five other bloggers.
Here are my five nominations for some truly gorgeous bloggers. Fabulous work guys!







Let's hope the weather stays this way!

MMM
x


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination! Your uni life sounds so relaxed and FUN - I wish I had a time machine so I could go back and do it all again! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, and any ideas that you have. Please also leave blog details as I'd love to get back to you! Thanks! Your comments mean a lot to me:)
MMM
x