Wednesday, 13 November 2013

MOI.

Apologies for the lack of posts in recent weeks. Fourth year is taking its toll as work, applications and commitments take over every waking hour. The FS2014 project I mentioned before is a lot of work, but I guess I can't complain when I stare at beautiful art all day and draw beautiful models all night. I'll be putting the odd picture up on my Instagram (left-hand side of the screen...)

Here are a few drawings of what I've been wearing these past few weeks...


I wore this to my housemate's birthday party the other day. A good friend said I looked like the Queen of Sheba because of my (slightly) extravagant Topshop earrings. The dress was a £8 steal also from Topshop. I think it may have featured before... The only annoying feature is the sleeves have a habit of falling off my shoulders so I may have flashed several guests accidentally...



I wore this to another friend's party last week. The dress code was shirts and dresses, so I went for a trusty New Look black skater dress with a H&M kimono and vintage brogues. I took a note out of Lorde's beauty book. (Check her out on YouTube. She's great.) A dark red lip and no eye makeup is 
 my favourite look at the moment. The clutch bag was £3 for Peacocks and never fails to get a lot of compliments.
As some of you may have seen on Twitter I bought some new Docs over the summer. They are navy  1460s, but I managed to lose one for a few weeks so haven't properly broken them in yet. So I'm currently wearing them with kilt socks to stretch them out a bit. I wore this today to class. Just a simple merino forest green jumper with red Topshop hotpants and my giant cashmere coat. i'm currently loving massive ponytails so that was also thrown on top.


I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I'm just loving the cold that is Scotland right now.

MMM
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, and any ideas that you have. Please also leave blog details as I'd love to get back to you! Thanks! Your comments mean a lot to me:)
MMM
x