Thursday, 6 February 2014

FASHIONVENT.

So last week I was asked to submit an  article for FashionVent.com on the new full, circle skirt trend. If you'd like to read the article you can here. It's a pretty good site with how-tos and such-like from other bloggers.

I only have a couple of sketches today as I have a interview in two hours and looming deadlines.


 The first is a friend of mine who always wears this khaki parka with a bright orange lining. I love the slight grunge aesthetic it brings to every outfit often teamed with skinny jeans, a fitted knit and her naturally super-straight hair.

This was my outfit from yesterday. I've recently gone for an overtly masculine style and I feel this reflects that, especially as my male friend saw my jacket and decided he needed it. It's a Zara mens blazer with a Gant scarf and vintage brogues. The current bag of choice is a vintage doctors bag I picked up years ago at a charity shop. It's the perfect size and a really unique shape.

I hope you are all having a great week. It's pretty miserable up here weatherwise but I've got a rugby-filled weekend planned so I'm not complaining.

MMM
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, and any ideas that you have. Please also leave blog details as I'd love to get back to you! Thanks! Your comments mean a lot to me:)
MMM
x