Friday, 28 February 2014

FS2014

As promised here are the sketches I was commissioned to do for the St Andrews Charity Fashion Show. It was a truly fantastic evening. I apologise for the awful quality of the photos, they are all laminated and my camera was playing up. I'm not going to write much on them, other than that the kilt one is my favourite...









So there you go. I'm considering selling a few for charity at some point, but that may have to wait until deadlines are over...

I hope you are all having a good week. I'm off to belated Valentine's celebrations with my roommate from first year. Cheeky bit of day drinking and Sex and the City...

MMM
x

1 comment:

  1. I might ask you to do me a few sketches to frame in my room in the new house. Think they would look insane!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, and any ideas that you have. Please also leave blog details as I'd love to get back to you! Thanks! Your comments mean a lot to me:)
MMM
x