Thursday, 12 June 2014

#FASHIONKIDS

Two posts in a row may be a rarity for me but, unlike most bloggers, I rarely plan blogs and instead post when the inspiration takes me...

Yesterday while scrolling through Instagram I rediscovered Fashion Kids, a wonderful collective of the most stylish children on the web. I was never this stylish as a child, hell I'm not even this stylish now.

Here's a few of my favourites.

 @jsuchil353
This is a perfect festival look- the fringed bag, the messy braid, the crochet. It's very Vanessa Hudgens. And I have serious hair envy.
 @kimberly_dodge
This is a summery look I'm definitely going to try to emulate. I love the fringed boots mixed with the fringed bag and hair braid, but all on a neutral base. It stops the look from becoming too costumey.

 @littlemissnaya
Black skater skirt, knee highs and a plaid shirt? So simple and a look that echoes some of the most seasoned bloggers.
 @luisafere & @gavinduh
I feel that these two would be right at home on the streets of St Andrews. Smart separates and beautiful tailoring, I'm loving the combat boots and skinny tie combo.
 @mybellepapillon
This look is so timeless and would be just at home on an elderly married couple as it does on this pair of twins. I love her spotty orange coat with the tweed underneath and I love his layered blacks and blues.
 @nikiln
I love the monochrome highlighted by the splashes of burgundy. The necktie is such a fantastic detail.
 @rubielovee
I genuinely wish I looked even an iota as cool as she does. Between the customised band t-shirt, the black beanie and the knee highs I actually can't get over how awesome she looks.
 @souzamaria
If I could wear dungarees I would wear this everyday as my appreciation for striped shirts with denim and a top knot knows no bounds...
I love how the all blue palette is broken up by splashes on colour in the trousers and the shirt. Now I've always loved a coloured trouser (see here) and the burnt orange is a great twist on the standard red.

I hope you're all having a good day.

MMM
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, and any ideas that you have. Please also leave blog details as I'd love to get back to you! Thanks! Your comments mean a lot to me:)
MMM
x